Construction Advisory No. 37 August 5, 2022
Please be advised that this schedule may change due to weather and existing conditions found while
performing the tasks below. This work may impact traffic and require lane and sidewalk closures limiting
access to driveways and entrances to businesses.
What to Expect for the Week of August 8, 2022, to August 12, 2022
• Continue the service connections project wide
West Side of Project
• Complete traffic signal at Wood Street intersection with Main Street
• Install new granite curb on Main Street moving east from the Wood St. intersection to the Fire Station
• Fine Grade and Compact sidewalks between Wood Street and the Fire Station – detour will be
utilized as needed
• Verizon and Comcast Ductbank work at Grove Street and Cedar Street – detour will be utilized
Please be advised, the contractor plans on starting the full depth excavation
at the 135/85 intersection on August 15. More details will be provided in the
August 12 advisory.
View more in attachment below!